Wuji Qigong Classes
Tuesdays at 11am EST (Live Stream)
Wuji Qigong deepens all aspects of your Qigong and Tai Chi practice. Learn internal principles through these movements to increase Qi flow, improve your Tai Chi posture and increase both external & internal power. Taught by Susan Thompson Tuesdays at 10am CST.
Tai Chi: Wu Ji Jing Gong
Saturdays at 11am EST (Live Stream)
Wu Ji Jing Gong is a rare and unique Tai Chi style which emphasizes tai chi principles of movement, softness and roundness while keeping to its martial art roots. Further advance your internal practice with this powerful Tai Chi form set. This class, taught by Joe Eber, is held on Saturdays at 11am EST.
Wu Ji Jing Gong Tai Chi Form
Live Streaming Classes
For Qigong classes please click the registration button above.
Choose your pricing plan
Live Stream Tai Chi45$Every monthWu Ji Jing Gong internal practice through the Tai Chi form
- Weekly Live Stream Classes via Zoom - Live Stream ONLY
- Class held on Saturday's at 11am EST
- Opportunity for Q & A; Feedback and specific requests
Live Stream PLUS60$Every monthAttend live stream Tai Chi class AND have access to videos
- Once Weekly Live Stream class PLUS>>>>
- Access to all previous class videos
- No need to be there at time/date--can view later!
- Opportunities for feedback, Q & A and requests